COVID-19 Information - June 2020
Due to the 2020 outbreak of novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Little Feet Photography is taking extra precautions with the care of every client, in studio, to include enhanced sanitation procedures. I have been further learning online about infection prevention & control and how to prevent COVID-19 gaining 2 Certificates of Achievement.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include but are not limited to:
*Loss of taste and/or smell
Little Feet Photography will currently only be taking a maximum of 2 sessions per day (AM/PM) to allow for thorough cleaning/sanitation of the studio. All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with disinfectant before/after each client according to the manufacturer's directions. All photography props used during your session will be thoroughly disinfected, fabrics will be washed at a minimum of a 60 degrees cycle. Disposable items will be used when possible. Government guidelines - 5 steps to working safely
If you or your baby/siblings/partner or any family members (even outside of your household) that you have been in contact with, show any signs of illness/symptoms please do not hesitate in contacting me so we can rearrange your session. I will be doing exactly the same, as your photographer, and will make you aware if myself, my family and any other people we have been in contact with exhibit any symptoms of illness.
Each client will receive a COVID-19 medical questionnaire 24 hours before their session. Please read/signed and return this before your session with me. I cannot proceed without this completed form due to insurance purposes.
From Thursday 24th September 2020, in line with new government guidelines, all businesses and organisations, including hospitality, close contact services and leisure venues are now legally required to log details of customers, visitors and staff for NHS Test and Trace. Our unique QR code poster is now up in studio and ready to be scanned on arriving for your session.
Little Feet Photography COVID -19 Studio Policies - :
- Your shoes will need to be taken off outside the studio before entering.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival and leaving.
- You must follow all signage that you see in studio.
- Masks to be worn whilst in studio by photographer/clients (this excludes all children and when adults are being photographed)
please note masks will be provided unless clients wish to bring their own.
- Immediate siblings/families only (no other households).
- All clients belonging must be kept in the designated area of studio.
- No tea/coffee making facilities available, please bring your own drinks...disposable preferred
- No bottle/formula making facilities available, please bring your own...disposable preferred
- No sessions will last longer than 90 minutes (this included arrival/departure).
- Session props/outfit choices will be confirmed 24 hours before your session as all textiles/dresses/loose fabrics etc will be inaccessible at your session itself.
These policies will be changed/eased as/when we get updated guidelines from the government as to how we can work with our clients during the Coronavirus COVID 19 outbreak